Thursday, September 22, 2011

We're Married - I Thought the Nightmares Would Stop

This is not me. But it could have been.
So, I had a wedding nightmare last night - which is not fair, because I paid those dues! I had the pre-wedding nightmares, and I thought I'd escaped that scourge - shouldn't there be other things for my subconcious to freak out about? But nooooo, I had to have a nightmare about having a second wedding ceremony that I didn't even want, with basically all of the same people who were at our actual wedding (so I had to worry that they'd be bored), and all kinds of details (like chairs. And copies of the readings. And programs) were missing, and I didn't want to be there. And we were having the ceremony on a partially boarded-over pool, so I had to worry about people falling into the water.

W.T.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment