Friday, October 14, 2011

Not That I Don't Love Ikea

After yesterday's disdain of Manland, I'm actually pretty happy that there's a story in the Ottawa Citizen about the new Ikea in Ottawa - it is supposed to open on December 7th! I don't think I want to be anywhere near the madness for the first... month, at least? But I'm excited to have "the full Ikea experience." There's no mention of Manland, for what that's worth.

So excited it is the weekend, friends (or, almost). I'm STILL exhausted. I blame sleep debt, feeling slightly under the weather, seriously stepping up the workouts (first official week of training for the Resolution Run + increasing weights and reps during resistance training = tired!), and the grey weather. Ick. Tomorrow's a rest day, and Sunday's "long" run isn't long yet (2 miles. Piece of cake. Have I mentioned that I'm digging this training program?), so I'm planning on shaking off this lethargy over the weekend.

Need less of this.


And possibly making some split pea soup. I need to find some ham hocks, but I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment