Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last one!

So, I've been thinking about today, and what I'm thankful for - and I  could go the frivolous route (a body shop that gave us a great deal and did a great job on fixing our car roof from the major scratches we put in it this summer while transporting kayaks) or "deep" (the chance to really reflect on all of the things that are good in my life), but I'm just going to go with what has stood out for me today: friends.

A friend gave us a lift this morning so we could pick up the car. I had a lovely working lunch with a friend who is also a colleague, and colleagues who are becoming friends. Got an email from a friend who received an unexpected postcard from me, and liked it. Went out to a movie with a friend; went to visit my sister who is also my friend (this wasn't always the case. We like it better this way), and came home to my best friend.

I'm thankful for my friends. (In case you couldn't tell...)

No comments:

Post a Comment