Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby!

So, the visit this past weekend - it was great. Great to meet my nearly-nephew Ross, great to see my friend C and her hubby. C and I went to dinner on Saturday, and then both went to bed early (her because she expected Ross to be up to eat at midnight, me because "I haven't been getting enough sleep lately" - to her credit, the new mother just chuckled at me).

Sunday was a busy day. We went to church, and then brunch (mmm, Cora's), and then to the gym...
Baby workout. Looks like a LOT of fun to me!
After some tummy time, Ross was wiped, so I got to put him in his swing, and read him a story while he fell asleep.
Hand, Hand, Finger, Thumb. Dr. Seuss is awesome.
This kid is hilarious. He's super alert for a 6-week old, but is clearly keeping an eye on everything, and I don't think he's sure what to think of this big bright world. Don't worry kid, we'll help you figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment